Sunday

my week in pictures



It's been a week filled with work, waves and wonderful food, as I sailed to Amsterdam for the most fun-filled weekend, ate at some bloody lovely London restaurants and explored more of the city I now call home. Despite a few hiccups along the way - hair dye disasters etc. - I've had a pretty great week! I visited the Jo Loves store on Elizabeth Street - probably the nicest street I've ever set my peepers upon - for a fragrance tapas, before trotting to The Breakfast Club for a big ol' fry up, a natter and a coffee or six.

Last night involved a whole lot of chocolate, a duvet and a rather extensive youtube session. You all know the vibe, and before I knew it, it was three in the morning and I was 14758364 videos deep. I watched all my old favourites do their thing, and it really spurred me to pick up a pen - well, laptop - and write another blog post. I mean, don't hold me to anything, but there might be a few posts popping up over the next few weeks. I'm leaving it vague, as knowing me, it could be years. 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I need to go to the Breakfast Club again, haven't been there in ages but it's one of my faves!

    Brigitte x
    brigittehayley.com | youtube.com/brigittehayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ....
    Thanks for your complete content & thnks to share

    buy telegram members


    thnksss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff. Keep on sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    They are real accounts, but inactive ones and you can only use them for increasing the numbers of channel and its members. Of course you have to think about the quantity and quality of the channel. buy telegram channel Subscribers as cheap price

    ReplyDelete
  7. Promote Your Telegram Channel or groups in Telegram by increasing members

    buy telegram members


    Promote Your Telegram View

    buy telegram view


    Promote Your Telegram Fake Members

    buy fake members


    Promote Your Telegram Real Members

    buy real members


    Promote Your Telegram Likes

    buy telegram vote

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...